NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT LUNGS
Lungs cancer, also known as lungs carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor characterized by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung.
Furthermore, this growth can spread beyond the lungs by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.
Furthermore, during treatment for any stage of lungs cancer, there are remedial steps you can take at home to manage certain symptoms and side effects.
Besides that, while you are taking remedial measures make sure to follow the doctor’s instructions. Here are some of the more common home remedies to treat lung cancer :
1. Treatment for dry mouth – rinsing
Radiation therapy can lead to dry mouth from exposure of salivary glands to radiation. Also, the salivary glands lubricate the mouth with moisture or spit.
Post therapy, the salivary glands will resume functioning but rarely in the same fashion. Besides that, dry mouth caused by radiation can be a lifelong problem.
To treat dry mouth, you can try some of these measures:
- Rinse mouth with water frequently – every 2 hours or so while awake. You can add salt or baking soda to water
- Use saliva substitute which is commercially available
- Apply lip moisturizer regularly
- Suck on hard candies with lower to negligible sugar content
- Use cool mist room humidifier at night in the bedroom
2. Treatment for nausea or vomiting or diarrhoea – IV fluids
Furthermore, the underlying cause for dehydration post cancer treatment is also nausea or vomiting or diarrhoea. So treating dehydration means first treating the nausea or vomiting or diarrhoea.
Besides that, this is usually treated by also administering intravenous fluids, depending on the degree of dehydration.
3. Treatment for diarrhoea – water and diet
Furthermore, diarrhoea is also a symptom rather than a disease in patients recovering from cancer treatment. Some measures to treat the problem include:
- Drink plenty of clear fluids
- Eat small amounts of soft bland low fibre foods frequently
Also, avoid foods such as:
- Strong spices
- Whole grains breads and cereals, nuts and popcorn
- Greasy, fatty, or fried foods
- Raw vegetables or fruits
- Gas forming foods & beverages (beans, cabbage, carbonated beverages)
- Lactose-containing products, supplements, or alcohol
Limit foods and beverages with caffeine and beverages extremely hot or cold
4. Treatment for constipation – exercises, intake of fluids
Constipation or abnormally delayed or infrequent passage of stools is among the side effects of chemotherapy. Some ways to treat the condition include:
- Eating foods high in fiber like fruits, cereals, and vegetables
- Drink two to three liters of non-alcoholic fluids daily, preferably water or juices
• Exercise regularly most days of the week, as advised by the doctor.
Was this helpful?
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
AKAM HEALTH CARE
Tel – 08145033314, 08166310677
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Facebook – @akamnaturecare, Instagram — @akam_nature_care