It is the main culprit preventing some women from getting pregnant.
Some of these women are already losing hope
What I will show you in this article are also the steps to unblock fallopian tubes naturally and everything required for the process.
- 1 What is Blocked Fallopian Tubes?
- 2 Types of Fallopian Tube Blockage and also Locations
- 2.1 Proximal tubal occlusion
- 2.2 Medial or midsegment tubal obstruction
- 2.3 Distal tubal occlusion
- 3 Causes of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- 4 Symptoms of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- 5 How to Identify Blocked tube
- 6 Natural Treatment of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- 6.1 Nutritional and also Lifestyle Changes
- 6.2 Yoga to Open Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- 6.3 Massage to Unblock Fallopian Tubes
- 6.4 Acupressure to Unblock Fallopian Tubes
- 6.5 Fertility Cleansing
- 6.6 Enzyme Therapy to Open Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- 6.7 Potent Chinese Herbs for Blocked Fallopian Tubes.
- 7 Final Recommendations
What is Blocked Fallopian Tubes?
Blocked Fallopian tubes also referred to as tubal blockage or tubal factor infertility accounts for about 30% of infertility cases
Fallopian tubes which are also called uterine tubes or human oviduct are two slender tubes attached to each side of the uterus, through which matured egg moves from the ovary to the uterus.
The fallopian tube is 10 cm to 14 cm long. It is divided into 4 major section as shown in the image.
- The infundibulum is the funnel shaped end of the tube close to the ovary. It has about 20-30 irregular fingerlike projections (fimbriae) which are also responsible for receiving the matured egg.
- The ampulla is the longest section of the tube, it is also the widest region, about 6 mm in inner diameter, and also the most tortuous region. Fertilization occurs in this region.
- The isthmus is short, and starts as the tube exits the uterus.
- The intramural section is the uterine-tubal junction. This section extends through the wall of the uterus
During a woman’s ovulation, matured egg is released from one of the ovaries and travels through the fallopian tube to the uterus. Sperm also need to move from the vagina, through the cervix to the uterus and then to the fallopian tube so as to fertilize the egg that is coming.
If either or both of the tubes are blocked, sperm will be prevented from reaching the egg and the egg will also be prevented from getting to the uterus because of the obstruction.
When the egg is prevented from moving through the tube to the uterus, as a result of obstruction, the woman is said to have blocked fallopian tube. Which can occur on one or both of the tubes.
A situation in which the tube is not fully blocked but partially blocked can result in ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus)
Types of Fallopian Tube Blockage and Locations
Fallopian tubes blockage are divided into three (3) based on their location.
- Proximal tubal occlusion (Near the Uterus)
- Medial or Midsegment tubal obstruction (in the middle)
- Distal tubal occlusion ( Near the ovaries)
Proximal tubal occlusion
It involves the intramural and isthmus section of the tube. Proximal tubal occlusion occurs as a result of infection due to abortion, missed miscarriage, PID and some permanent birth control procedures.
It has the highest success rate of opening even with orthodox treatment.
Medial or midsegment tubal obstruction
It involves the ampulla section of the tube. Furthermore, the obstruction often occurs as a result of damage from tubal ligation (a surgical procedure for preventing pregnancy permanently).
Distal tubal occlusion
It involves the infundibulum section of the tubes. It is associated with hydrosalpinx which is caused by untreated chlamydia trachomatis.
In some cases, the fimbriae (responsible for receiving matured egg) may clump together as a result of adhesion or in extreme cases may be severely damaged enough to lose its function
Causes of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is the most common cause of blocked uterine tubes. Here is the details and treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease.
Even when PID is no longer present, a lady with an history of PID has an increased risk of blocked tubes.
Other possible cause of blocked tubes include;
- History of STD or current STD especially chlamydia or gonorrhea
- Uterine infection as a result of abortion or miscarriage
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Uterine fibroids
- Removal of tubal ligation
- Previous surgery around the fallopian tube
- Ruptured appendix history
- History of abdominal surgery such as CS
Symptoms of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Blocked fallopian tubes don’t usually cause symptoms (asymptomatic)
Apart from infertility, some women experience mild and constant pain because of the pressure scar tissues places on the area around the fallopian tube though this symptom is not usually common.
Furthermore, a special type of tubal blockage called Hydrosalpinx may cause pelvic pain and abnormal vaginal discharge but not every woman will experience such symptoms.
It is important to note that all these symptoms doesn’t necessary mean you have a blocked tubes. They can as well be pointing to other issues.
Only through certain tests can a doctor or nurse accurately determine whether or not a patient has a blocked fallopian tube.
How to Identify Blocked tube
A special Xray called hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is best used to identify the extent of tubal blockage. It is a test that involves the passing of a dye through the cervix using a thin tube.
If all is well, the dye will move through the cervix to the uterus, then to the fallopian tubes and spill out around the ovaries to the peritoneal cavity.
However if the dye doesn’t move through the tubes, then you might have a blocked tubes.
Furthermore, it is worth knowing that in some cases, there might be a false positive, a situation where the dye doesn’t move into the fallopian tube from the uterus, the blockage often appears to be right where the fallopian tube and uterus meet. In this case, the doctor should repeat the test some other time.
Further to that, some experts advocate using laparoscopy, in addition to HSG, to establish the extent of the disease.
Natural Treatment of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Opening blocked fallopian tubes naturally needs an integrative approach. This means one thing won’t do it all.
A combination of the following approaches will restore vitality and work as fallopian tubes blockage treatment
Nutritional and Lifestyle Changes
The following are nutritional guidance and lifestyle changes that may help alleviate blocked uterine tubes.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol: Apart from impairing the fallopian tubes function, drinking and smoking are capable of marring your health and well being as they are causative factors for various diseases
- Be hopeful, avoid stress and resolve conflicts as stress can disrupt your hormones and your overall good health.
- Avoid hormonal rich food such as meat, instead eat more of antioxidant rich foods such as fruits, vegetables, olive oil, coconut oil.. etc
- Supplement with Vitamin C, 5000mg daily in divided dose
Yoga to Open Blocked Fallopian Tubes
There might be no specific yoga pose for blocked fallopian tubes, the following poses however are capable of improving fertility in women.
Setubandhanasana (Supported bridge pose)
- Lie flat on your back.
- Place your feet close to the buttocks by bending your knees.
- Breathe in, and while breathing out lift the pelvis and the buttocks off the floor. (optionally, you may support your waist with your hands)
- Make sure that your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Remain in this pose for few seconds.
- Breathe out and also come back to the initial lying position.
Don’t engage in this yoga pose if you are suffering from neck and back injuries
Apart from unblocking fallopian tubes, other benefits of setubandhanasana includes;
- Reduces anxiety, stress and also depression by calming the brain
- Reduces thyroid problem
- Improves digestion
- Relieves symptoms of menopause, menstrual pain
Viparita Karani (Legs on the wall pose)
- Lie on the ground with your buttocks touching the wall and also ensuring that the back of your legs press against the wall
- Breathe out and extend the legs up the wall, making sure your back and head are resting on the floor to maintain an angle of 90 degrees.
- Remain in this pose for few seconds.
- Then lift your hips up and put a support under them. (You can as well use your hands to support your hips)
- Close your eyes, hold position for at least 5 mins while breathing, then roll to the side and breathe again before sitting.
You must avoid this yoga pose during menstruation or if you have serious back and neck problems
The pose also has therapeutic benefits for variety of issues such as;
- High and low blood pressure
- Menstrual cramps
- Digestive problems
- Premenstrual syndrome
Massage to Unblock Fallopian Tubes
Fertility massage is a special form of therapeutic massage that improves blood flow to the reproductive organs manipulating the pelvic cavity to unblock any obstructions or reduce adhesion present in the reproductive organs.
Massage improves the blood circulation in and around the tubes making it very effective in break-up of scar tissues and removal of adhesion.
- Lie on the floor facing the ceiling and support your lower back with soft pillow.
- Apply massage oil such as almond, lavender or olive on your hands.
- Warm up your hands and massage it over the lower abdomen moving to and fro between the pubic bone and navel
- Massage deeper and deeper and try pulling the area beneath your pelvic bones towards your navel
- Hold up this position and count to 10 before releasing your hands. Repeat this about 10 times.
Acupressure for blocked Fallopian Tubes
Acupressure also known as pressure acupuncture (acupuncture without needles) is a therapy which has been used for thousand of years in china. It involves using precise finger placement and pressure over specific points along the body to encourage relaxation, wellness and to treat disease
There are various acupressure points that focus on improving fertility by increasing blood circulation, relaxing muscle tension, breaking down scar tissue and adhesions near and around the Fallopian tubes. Acupuncture can also regulate the function of the fallopian tubes as a whole.
The Image below shows the acupressure points essential for fertility.
For blocked fallopian tubes, special attention should be given to Ren 14, Ren 12, Ren 6, Ren 4, Ren 3 and St 30.
How to perform acupressure
- Relax yourself, close your eyes and take a deep breathe.
- Apply deep, firm pressure on each points to massage and stimulate it
- Repeat the massage as often as you like.
Over time, the body accumulates toxic compounds from the environment and substances we consume which are disrupts the overall health. This stage is essential as it encourage cleansing in the body
Fertility cleansing helps to detoxify the liver, kidney, pituitary gland, pancreatic gland and the gonad (sex glands).
It helps eliminate toxic compounds that increase the formation of inflammation often responsible for blocked fallopian tubes
Enzyme Therapy to Open Blocked Fallopian Tubes
This therapy involves the use of natural enzymes (organic catalyst that speed up the rate of chemical reactions). These enzymes dissolves scar tissue, reduce inflammation and regulate blood flow to the reproductive organs.
It is worth noting that some women had result by just taking serrapeptase as the only enzyme.
To unblock fallopian tubes, an enzyme blend of systemic enzymes such as bromelain, papain, rutin, amylase, lipase and serrapeptase would work better than just taking a single enzyme.
It is important to take enzymes on an empty stomach so that they can reach the small intestine, where they become available for absorption into the bloodstream and then are dispersed throughout the entire body.
Wait at least 45 minutes before eating and 2 hours after eating to take your enzymes
Potent Chinese Herbs for Blocked Fallopian Tubes.
After fertility cleansing, when the body has been cleared and ready to utilize natural remedies better, the next thing is administration of herbal remedies targeted at the blocked tube area so as to reduce adhesion, break scar tissues, relax spasms etc.
Herbs to unblock fallopian tubes must be a blend of herbs with the following properties.
- antibiotic (essential to clear of infections),
- anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation, dissolves scar tissues and adhesion)
- Circulatory (important to bring vital nutrients to heal and renew old cells)
- Hormonal regulation (balanced hormone is required for proper functioning of the uterine tubes)
Below are some Chinese herbs for blocked fallopian tubes with the above properties . A mixture of these herbs have proven to be efficient for unblocking fallopian tubes naturally without surgery and improving fertility in women.
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)
Reishi is a herbal remedy with a wide and impressive range of applications, its pharmacological effects includes anti-inflammatory, analgesic, chemopreventive, antitumor, sleep promoting, antibacterial, antiviral (including anti-HIV), anti-diabetic, antioxidative, anti-aging properties
Yi mu cao (Herba leonuri)
Yi mu cao, is a potent herb for gynecological disorders. It invigorates blood, dispels blood stasis, eliminates inflammation, reduces masses, clears heat and toxin and promotes kidney function. Some women have testified they got pregnant even within few weeks of taking it.
Jixueteng (Caulis spatholobi)
Also called evergreen wisteria is a herb with emmenagogue effect. It is mainly used for stimulating or inducing blood flow, promoting the generation of blood cells, replenishing blood, preventing inflammation, and killing germs especially in the pelvic area and uterus.
Special groups, such as pregnant women and diabetics should avoid taking this herb.
Jin ying zi (Fructus Rosae Laevigatae)
Commonly called rosa fruit, it is loaded with vitamin C as each gram of jin ying zi contains about 10g of Vitamin C. It is used for the treatment of spermatorrhea. It also inhibits Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, tetanus, leptospira and influenza virus
Chuan Xin Lian (Andrographis Paniculata)
This is a very common herb in the traditional Chinese medicine. It has extraordinary curative effects of heat-clearing, detoxifying, antisepsis, and anti-inflammation. It is also antibacterial properties as it is capable of inhibiting pneumococcus, streptococcus, and catarrhalis to great extent.
Fu Ling (Poria Mushroom)
Poria mushroom eases uterine and pelvic congestion causing infertility problems. It also contains chemicals capable of improving kidney function, lowering cholesterol levels, reducing inflammation
Cortex Moutan (Peony Root)
This herb is excellent in hormonal balancing. It is capable of inhibiting chemicals produced by the body that can cause cramps. First of all, it also act as an antioxidant, prevents blood clotting and also increase blood flow to the pelvic region. Peony improves the function of the pancreatic gland.
Due to the complexity involved in the opening of blocked fallopian tubes, the best treatment approach is given in the steps below:
- First of all, start with the nutritional and also lifestyle changes
- Perform a fertility cleasing
- Begin the non invasive treatment which include yoga, fertility massage, acupressure and also castor oil therapy
- Combine the non invasive treatment with the enzyme therapy and also chinese herbs for blocked fallopian tubes.
We don’t recommend the use of herbal tampons because complications and also infections may occur as a result of misuse. Furthermore, herbs used in tampons are also equally effective when taken through the mouth.
If you have gained anything from reading this, don’t hesitate to share it with others too. Put your comments and questions or topics you will like us to write about in the comment box below.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Akam Health Care
Tel – 08145033314, 09055786118
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Facebook – @akamnaturecare