How to treat fallopian tube blockage naturally
The fallopian tubes are the pathways through which the ovum reaches the uterus through ovaries. These tubes can be damaged or blocked and in rare cases, the blockage can even be a consequence of a birth defect.
Some common conditions or procedures that may cause blocked fallopian tubes are endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids, ectopic pregnancy, tubal ligation removal and complications from lower abdominal surgery, such as a cesarean section.
As blocked fallopian tubes are usually asymptomatic, they may go undiagnosed until a woman goes to the doctor to find out why she is not able to get pregnant.
There are some natural remedies and lifestyle factors that can help cure and reverse most cases of blocked fallopian tubes.
Here are the natural ways to unblock your fallopian tubes.
Castor Oil Pack
This is a good treatment fallopian tubes blockage, a natural option is castor oil.
Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, an element that carries powerful therapeutic effects. It helps increase blood and lymphatic circulation around the fallopian tubes.
The increased blood supply promotes better functioning and aids removal of blockages from the fallopian tubes. Also, it triggers the lymphatic system, which is important for removing diseased cells, old cells and scar tissue.
Castor oil therapy is also effective for problems like ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and endometriosis, which can cause a blockage.
- Prepare a castor oil pack by soaking a piece of soft, clean cloth in castor oil.
- Fold the cloth and heat it in the microwave until it is comfortably warm.
- Place it on your lower abdomen.
- Put a piece of plastic on top of the cloth.
- Apply heat for 30 to 60 minutes by placing a hot water bottle on top of the plastic.
- Remove the pack, then rinse off the oil with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily for at least 1 to 2 months for good results.
- Do not use this remedy if you are menstruating or may be pregnant.
The common herb ginger is also good for treating fallopian tubes blockage
Ginger root improves circulation throughout the body and helps reduce inflammation and blockages. It also reduces excess body fluids, thus opening fallopian tubes blocked due to fluid or blood collection.
- Boil 1 tablespoon of grated ginger root in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes. Strain, add honey and drink 2 or 3 cups of this herbal tea daily.
- Also, you can chew fresh ginger pieces several times a day.
Cells in the female reproductive system, including the fallopian tubes, are replete with vitamin D receptors. When the body has ample amounts of vitamin D, it binds with its receptor to regulate genes in the reproductive system and aid estrogen production.
All these factors are important for healthy functioning of the fallopian tubes. Therefore, vitamin D is an emerging factor influencing female fertility and in vitro fertilization outcomes.
- Expose yourself to early morning sunlight for about 10 minutes daily to help your body produce vitamin D.
- Eat foods high in vitamin D like salmon, egg yolks and foods fortified with vitamin D.
- You can opt to take vitamin D supplements, but only after consulting your doctor.
If you have been struggling to get pregnant due to blocked fallopian tubes, vitamin C can increase your chance of conception. In particular, when the blockage is due to an infection or inflammation, vitamin C may help clear it.
Being an antioxidant, vitamin C also keeps the body protected from free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage cell structures. Vitamin C is also essential for the absorption of iron, and it boosts your immunity and fights infections.
- Eat raw foods rich in vitamin C like citrus fruits.
- You can opt to take a vitamin C supplement. However, consult your doctor first for the appropriate dosage and duration.
Quit Drinking and Smoking
Blockage of fallopian tubes most occurs when you are taking the excessive stress. So, you need to improve the quality of your life to naturally catch a road towards unblocking of the tubes.
How? By quitting smoking and alcohol consumption.
A study published in the International Journal of Epidemiology successfully established a link between tobacco smoking and alcohol consumption with fallopian tube blockage, ultimately leading to infertility.
Alcohol and smoking are considered to prime factors for such diseases and are important to fix for their cessation. Not only will this quitting improve the conditions of the fallopian tubes, it will also improve the health of your overall body, nails, hair, teeth and even skin.
Massaging the abdomen is a type of manual physical therapy that can help unblock your fallopian tubes and improve their general health and functioning.
Massage leads to better blood circulation in and around the tubes, which in turn leads to breaking up scar tissue and adhesions as well as decreasing inflammation.
What is the best thing about this remedy? You can do it all on your own. You just need to lie down on an exercise mat with a pillow under your lower back and follow these steps:
- Take a deep breath, relax and start by applying your favorite oils on your pubic bone. You can use almond oil, lavender oil or olive oil for this purpose.
- Keep massaging gently, pushing the abdominal wall towards your navel. Count to ten before releasing your hands.
- Repeat this process 10-20 times.
Exercise is a good way to reduce inflammation in the body and improve blood circulation, which in turn can reduce a blockage in the fallopian tubes.
Stretching exercises are best to reduce scar tissue, one of the major reasons for tubal blockage. A regular practice of simple stretching exercises can clear blockages in and around the fallopian tubes as well as relieve pelvic pain.
Another good option is energy exercises that improve blood circulation and vital energies throughout the body. This in turn will rejuvenate your whole body, including the fallopian tubes.
Was this helpful?
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
AKAM HEALTH CARE
Tel – 08145033314, 08166310677
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Facebook – @akamnaturecare, Instagram — @akam_nature_care