In fact, eggshells are probably the best natural source of calcium and are much easier to digest and absorb through the body.
They consist of healthy calcium. The calcium in eggshells is the same calcium that makes up our bones and teeth.
Calcium is necessary not only for bone health, but also for muscles and nerves.
However.the calcium in eggshells is the same calcium that makes up our bones and teeth.
Calcium is necessary not only for bone health but also for muscles and nerves. The calcium in eggshells is the same calcium that makes up our bones and teeth.
As mentioned above, powder from egg shells is easily absorbed, as confirmed by several studies conducted in the United States by the National Institutes of Health.
In addition, it reduces blood pressure, lowers cholesterol and, of course, strengthens bones.
Barely half a tablespoon of eggshell powder provides about 90% of the recommended daily intake for an adult because it contains about 1,000 to 1,500 mg of calcium.
Easy way to use eggshells
1 – First boil the eggs for about ten minutes to eliminate harmful bacteria
.2 – And also,let them cool.
3 Crush them to get a powder.
4 – Keep the powder in a previously sterilized jar.
5 And also To use this powder as a natural calcium supplement, simply add it to smoothies or cereals.
Here are some unusual ways to use eggshells
- Mix them with an egg white and apply them on the face to restore a youthful glow to your skin.
- Mix them with soapy water to obtain a powerful cleanser
- Give them to your chickens to increase their calcium intake
- in fact, add them to your coffee to reduce bitterness
- Sprinkle them around the garden to repel pests\
- Use them as compost to grow your garden
- Use them as laundry launderer. For best results, use a handful of broken egg shells and two slices of lemon
- Use them as a cleaner for waste disposal
- Use the shell membrane as a natural dressing for cuts, pimples and splinters
- Add it to your nail polish to strengthen the nails
- Sprinkle a few teaspoons of eggshell powder in your pet’s food to treat diarrhea.