DIABETES: Natural treatments And their symptoms
Diabetes symptoms is very important if you have diabetes. It is often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience polyuria, they will become increasingly thirsty and hungry.
Diabetes symptoms vary depending on how much your blood sugar is elevated. Some people, especially those with prediabetes or type 2 diabetes, may not experience symptoms initially. In type 1 diabetes, diabetes symptoms tend to come on quickly and be more severe.
Some of the signs and symptoms of diabetes are:
- Increased thirst: a dangerous diabetes symptoms.
- Frequent urination: also one of the bad diabetes symptoms.
- Extreme hunger
- Unexplained weight loss
- Presence of ketones in the urine (ketones are a byproduct of the breakdown of muscle and fat that happens when there’s not enough available insulin)
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Frequent infections, such as gums or skin infections and vaginal infections
Type 1 diabetes can develop at any age, though it often appears during childhood or adolescence. Type 2 diabetes, the more common type, can develop at any age, though it’s more common in people older than 40.
When to see a doctor
- If you suspect you or your child may have diabetes.If you notice any possible diabetes symptoms, contact your doctor. The earlier the condition is diagnosed, the sooner treatment can begin.
- If you’ve already been diagnosed with diabetes.After you receive your diagnosis, you’ll need close medical follow-up until your blood sugar levels stabilize.
Aloe vera is easily found in Indian households. Though it’s bitter in taste, but combing it with buttermilk makes it taste better. Usually, aloe vera is works for beauty purposes but as it has anti-inflammatory properties it can heal the wounds. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it controls the blood sugar levels.
Vitamin C is not only good for skin but also for it. Recent studies have shown that consuming approximately 600 mg of Vitamin C daily can improve the blood sugar level significantly. People who have chronic diabetes should consume foods rich in Vitamin C every day. Some foods rich in Vitamin C are amla, orange, tomato and blueberry.
One of the main reasons behind type II diabetes is being overweight. Any kind of physical activity, be it yoga, Zumba, aerobics, gymming, playing sports can significantly improve blood sugar level by maintaining your weight. Not only this, walking every day can help to reduce the blood sugar level tremendously.
The delicate and tender mango leaves do treat it by regulating insulin levels in the blood. They can also help improve blood lipid profiles.
- Soak 10 to 15 tender mango leaves in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, filter the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
- You can also dry the leaves in the shade and grind them. Eat one-half teaspoon of powdered mango leaves two times daily.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
AKAM HEALTH CARE
Tel – 08145033314, 08166310677
Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – @akamnaturecare