Wondering how to conceive a male child? Then you might be interested in finding out the ways that are said to stack the odds in your favour when it comes to the sex of your child. While there is no scientific evidence to prove that sex positions can influence the sex of your baby, various theories have been around for generations. While they may not really increase your chances of conceiving a male child, it can’t hurt to try. Of course, the very best outcome is a healthy baby. So it’s important to make sure you bear that in mind as you read on about how to conceive a male child.
How to conceive a male child
Some couples are almost desperate to conceive a baby of one particular gender. Fathers especially, can be eager to have a boy but there are also mothers who long for a son. Most couples however, are happy with either a boy or a girl baby, as long as it is healthy and strong. But if you are keen to try to sway the odds of having a boy then there is no harm in trying. Just remember that there are no guarantees and the odds of conceiving a boy or a girl are almost exactly the same for each and every pregnancy.
Wanna have twins? read the guide to naturally having twins
No matter what claims are made by companies asserting their skills in predicting whether a boy or girl will be conceived, don’t be too trusting. A lot of time, money, trust and energy can be wasted by couples who think they can consciously influence their baby’s gender. It’s worth remembering that the only scientifically proven strategy which can sway the odds, just slightly, is the timing of intercourse.
Diet, lunar calendars, sexual positions and even the boy/girl patterning within families do not change the likelihood of gender determination.
Top tips for conceiving a boy
- Time sex to coincide with the day of ovulation (no earlier than 24 hours before you are about to ovulate).
- Deep penetrative sex is preferable.
- It helps if the woman orgasms.
- Have an energy drink, a cup of coffee or some chocolate before having sex.
- Get your partner to trade in the tightie-whities for some boxer shorts.
Additional Ways To Conceive Male Child
How To Conceive A Boy through Positions
Please Dr Shettles believed deep penetration was important to give the boy sperm a head start. With less difference to travel, the boy sperm would be able to outswim the girl sperm, and find the egg. The Shettles method claims that to improve your chances of conceiving a boy. You should have sex in positions that allow for deep penetration. It may not sound very romantic, but the closer to the cervix the sperm are ejaculated, the more likely they are to find the egg. Here are some position which can help accomplish this:
- Doggy Style – The position most commonly mentioned during discussions of this nature, is doggy style. This position allows for deep penetration, and is touted by many as the optimum position in which to conceive a boy. You should kneel on all fours, and have your partner enter you from behind. You could also adjust this position so that you are kneeling or leaning over a raised surface, if you prefer.
- Standing Up – Another position that allows for deep penetration, is sex standing up. Some people also believe boy sperm are given an advantage in this position. As they swim faster against gravity to reach the egg. For this position, your partner may be able to lift you up, or you prefer to lean against a wall. Either way, you will probably need something to lean or hold onto. You don’t want to end up in hospital after a sex fall.
- Straddling – Ask your partner to lie or sit up on the bed, sofa, or wherever you choose. You should straddle him and lower yourself onto him. This position allows for deep penetration, but with the added benefit of you being in control. If your partner has a large penis, or you feel discomfort when trying the positions above. You may prefer to be on top as this will allow you to control the depth of penetration.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
AKAM HEALTH CARE
Tel – 08145033314, 08166310677
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Facebook – @akamnaturecare