Breast Cancer: Causes, Symptoms & Home treatment
Breast cancer symptoms and signs include nipple discharge, a lump, or pain in the breast. It is a malignant tumor (a collection of cancer cells) arising from the cells of the breast. Although breat cancer predominantly occurs in women, it can also affect men. This article deals with the cancer in women. its complications can affect nearly every part of the body
Breast Cancer Symptoms & Signs
Breast cancer does not always produce symptoms; women may have cancers that are so small they do not produce masses that can be felt or other recognizable changes in the breast. When symptoms do occur, a lump or mass in the breast is the most common symptom.
Other possible symptoms include
1) nipple discharge or redness.
2) changes in the skin such as puckering or dimpling.
3) a lump or thickening of the breast or swelling of part of the breast.
Here are some key points about breast cancer.
1)It is the most common cancer among women.
2)An early diagnosis of breast cancer increases the chance of recovery.
3) Not all lumps are breast cancer.
Causes of breast cancer
After puberty, a woman’s breast consists of fat, connective tissue, and thousands of lobules, tiny glands that produce milk for breast-feeding. Tiny tubes, or ducts, carry the milk toward the nipple.
In cancer, the body’s cells multiply uncontrollably. It is the excessive cell growth that causes cancer.
Breast cancer usually starts in the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply them with milk. From there, it can spread to other parts of the body.
The following are risk factors for breast cancer:
1) Age: The chances of breast cancer increase as one gets older.
2) Family history: The risk of the cancer is higher among women who have relatives with the disease. Having a close relative with the disease (sister, mother, daughter) doubles a woman’s risk.
3) Personal history: Having been diagnosed with the cancer in one breast increases the risk of cancer in the other breast or the chance of an additional cancer in the original breast. Women diagnosed with certain benign breast conditions have an increased risk of the cancer. These include atypical hyperplasia, a condition in which there is abnormal proliferation of breast cells but no cancer has developed.
4) Menstruation: Women who started their menstrual cycle at a younger age (before 12) or went through menopause later (after 55) have a slightly increased risk.
5) Breast tissue: Women with dense breast tissue (as documented by mammogram) have a higher risk of breast cancer.
HOme Treatment For Breast Cancer
Tomatoes contain many nutrients, and one of them is a chemical called lycopene. Lycopene is an effective antioxidant that kills free radicals and prevents the onslaught of cancer cells. It also inhibits tumor growth by interfering and inducing abnormal cell growth. Lycopene has been found effective in dealing with other forms of cancer like lung and endometrial cancer (3).
Are you aware that garlic is one of the best natural remedies for breast cancer. Research has recently determined that garlic can help prevent the cancer. How? Well, garlic contains flavones and flavonols that are sulfur compounds. These compounds have been found to kill cancer cells and inhibit breast, colon, stomach and even oral cancer (4).
Walnut is a superfood. Crammed with cancer-fighting omega-3s and other nutrients, walnuts help eliminate free radicals and also ease inflammation. Walnuts have been found to restrict the growth of breast cancer tumors.
Studies have concluded that eating 2 cups (2 ounces) of walnuts a day may induce remarkable changes in genes that lead to breast cancer.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
AKAM HEALTH CARE
Tel – 08145033314, 08166310677
Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – @akamnaturecare