TREAT AMENORRHEA NATURALLY
Amenorrhea occurs when a woman of reproductive age experiences an absence of menstruation,which could delay conception it can also occur young girls under age 15 who haven’t had their period consecutively for 3 months as a result
Let’s look at some home remedies which are easy to find, prepare, and consume, and do not have any side effects at all.
- YOGA:Yoga would be an effective treatment for different menstrual issues. It has additionally been appeared to diminish menstrual pain and passionate side effects related with period. Ladies with essential dysmenorrhea experience extraordinary agony previously and during their menstrual periods
- GINGER: taking ginger is a home remedy for treating irregular periods, it does have related benefits
- LEMON BALM (JOGBO): Lemon balm contains certain enzymes that be used to cure amenorrhea. It helps cure menstruation related problems
- CHASTE BERRY : Chaste berry is another herb that balances estrogen and progesterone hormones, which are very important in keeping the menstrual cycle steady on course.
- TOMATO JUICE: Drinking tomato juice every day would also in treating loss of menses as it is a tested and recommended cure
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is a spice that has been traditionally used a potent cure . Studies suggest using cinnamon with honey to treat this condition.
APPLE CEDAR VINEGAR: drinking apple cedar daily helps in restoring and regulating menstrual cycle and curing amenorrhea. it also helps in losing weight and lowering blood sugar insulin levels
- PINEAPPLE : Pineapple is a popular home remedy for menstrual issues. An enzyme in pineapple may help relieve some premenstrual symptoms, such as cramps and headaches.
SAFFRON: Boiling a pinch of saffron and drinking it everyday would help induce monthly flow.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
AKAM HEALTH CARE
Tel – 08145033314, 08166310677
Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – @akamnaturecare, Instagram — @akam_nature_care