5 Effective Ways To Increase Low Sperm Count
A wide number of people suffer from Low sperm count. LOw sperm count doesn’t cause for suicude. In this article we will be talking on how to increase low sperm count.
Sperm count or total sperm count refers to the average total number of sperm present in one sample of semen. Sperm count is one of the several qualities that are assessed during routine semen analysis and is considered an important factor for fertility.
If some has low sperm count, it means he is unable to produce average amount of sperm required for pregnancy.
READ ALSO: NATURAL WAY TO CURE PREMATURE EJACULATION
Natural ways to increase sperm count include:
- Exercise and sleep -Several studies have shown that weight loss and exercise in obese and overweight individuals can lead to improved or increased sperm counts.
2) Reduce stress – Any form of stress can cause the body to take defensive actions and conserve energy.Reducing stress requires addressing the cause, though factors such as exercise and a healthful diet are thought to lessen the effects of stress
3) Stop smoking – THis is not the first time you must have heard this, smoking is bad for you. Smoking consistently reduced sperm count.
4) Avoid excessive alcohol use and drugs – some researchers have linked the worldwide use of drugs such as alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine to low sperm count.
5) Get enough vitamin D and calcium – vitamin D and calcium serum appear to impact sperm health. Some studies have shown that low dietary vitamin D intake seems to correspond with lowered sperm count.
Vitamin D and calcium supplements are available to purchase in health food stores and online.
Having read this article i am sure you will be able to increase your sperm count and enjoy a great sexual life with your wife.