5 Effective Home Remedies For Obesity
According to wikipedia “Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have an adverse effect on health.”
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for fighting obesity. It is rich in fiber, vitamins like vitamin B and C, minerals including calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus.
It helps improve digestion and aids in detoxification. Healthy digestion is an essential pre-requisite for weight loss as it helps your body get the nutrients required to burn fat. The citric acid present in lemons is very effective in burning fat.
Furthermore, it helps remove toxins from your body that slow down your metabolism. A recent study published in the journal of Nutrition Research in 2015 showed that a lemon detox program was very effective in reducing fat and insulin resistance in a group of overweight Korean women in comparison to the control group.
- Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water. (If you use freshly ground black pepper, then just add a quarter teaspoon.)
- Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Do this daily for at least three months.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is useful in treating obesity because it stimulates metabolism, increases energy consumption, and mobilizes unused fat in the body.
It contains natural collagen proteins that make the body work harder in order to absorb the proteins. In addition, it helps remove toxins from the digestive system and colon.
- Take two fresh Aloe vera leaves, peel them, and scoop out the pulp.
- Put it in a blender along with one cup of citrus juice, like grapefruit juice, or simply water. Blend it for two to three minutes.
- Drink this daily for at least a month.
3. Green Tea
Green tea is another popular natural remedy to promote weight loss. It tea is rich in polyphenols like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epigallocatechin, and epicatechin gallate which are beneficial for health.
Furthermore, green tea is packed with nutrients such as vitamin C, carotenoids, zinc, selenium, chromium, and other trace minerals.
Drink about three to four cups of green tea daily to combat obesity. You can also combine it with ginger tea or cayenne pepper.
4. Curry Leaves
Curry leaves, which are lavishly used for garnishing and flavoring dishes, are rich in proteins, carbohydrates, fiber, minerals, carotene, nicotinic acid, vitamins A and C, calcium and oxalic acid. These curry leaves contain mahanimbine, an alkaloid that has anti-obesity and lipid-lowering effects. Thus, it helps lower body weight and reduces total cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Eating 10 fresh curry leaves daily in the morning works as a great Ayurvedic remedy to deal with obesity and diabetes caused by obesity.
Continue eating these leaves regularly for at least three to four months.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) was found to decrease cholesterol in animals fed high cholesterol diet in comparison to the controls in animal models.
The use of vinegar as part of a healthy diet can in the long run help in weight loss and diabetes. It helps break down fat and hence prevents the accumulation of body fat.
- Mix two teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink it daily in the morning and preferably before meals.
- You can also drink a glass of water mixed with one teaspoon each of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
You can have up to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a day. Do not exceed this amount, as it may reduce your blood potassium levels over time and lower your bone mineral density.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
AKAM HEALTH CARE
Tel – 08145033314, 08166310677
Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – @akamnaturecare